As we close out 2014, take a look back at the most popular Covering Health posts of the year:
- Comparing U.S., Canadian health care systems
- Blaming moms: How miscommunication on epigenetics is a threat to women’s health
- Separating fact from fiction on water fluoridation
- S.C. adults may gain dental benefits as part of Medicaid plan
- Dentist under investigation after sedated child dies
- Caution in order when tackling newly released Medicare data
- Lack of access to dental care leads to expensive emergency room care
- Defusing panic over Ebola by understanding R-nought
- Choose words carefully when writing about Ebola
- Offit challenges reporters to avoid false balance #ahcj14
- Journalist offered money to cover Alzheimer’s briefing
- The press release that fell and hit its head
- What do you really know about the social determinants of health?
- Data shines a light on C-sections, maternal mortality
- Patient condition terminology: Do you really know what ‘critical’ means?
Thanks for reading and contributing ideas and comments this year!