Accuracy is of utmost importance to AHCJ, and we strive to communicate information as objectively and precisely as possible.
In the event that an error is discovered, we will promptly correct it and acknowledge the correction with a note at the top of the article. We will also indicate the date of the correction and the nature of the error.
Corrections will be made only for errors that significantly impact the accuracy of the article.
- Corrections will be made by the original author or editor of the article, and the correction will be reviewed by editors before publication.
- If the error is in a published video, podcast or other multimedia, the correction will be posted alongside the original content with a clear indication of the correction’s date.
- In the event of a significant correction, we will evaluate the reason for the error and take appropriate steps to prevent similar errors in the future.
- We will make every effort to be transparent about our corrections policy and communicate it to our readers.
- We encourage readers to point out any errors in our reporting via email.
- We reserve the right to decline correction requests that are deemed frivolous, politically motivated or misleading.
- This policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure that it is consistent with best practices and evolving digital media standards.
To submit a correction, email AHCJ’s Managing Editor, Erica Tricarico, at firstname.lastname@example.org.