Health Journalism 2012: Fellowships
Note: The fellowship application deadline was March 1.
Please note: AHCJ has a limited amount of travel assistance available outside of our formal fellowships.
Such stipends are meant to defray some – but not all – travel costs. For more information, fill out and submit the form below, or contact us at 573-884-5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for assistance; deadline is March 16.
AHCJ, with the support of the Leona M. & Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, the Missouri Foundation for Health, the California HealthCare Foundation, the Northwest Health Foundation the New York State Health Foundation and Healthcare Georgia Foundation, is able to offer a number of fellowships to journalists for this conference.
- Healthier Beat Fellowships: For journalists covering beats other than health
- Fellowships for ethnic media
- Rural Health Journalism Fellowships
- Fellowships for Missouri journalists
- Fellowships for California journalists
- Fellowships for New York journalists
- Fellowships for Oregon journalists
- Fellowships for Georgia journalists
The fellowship application deadline was March 1.
If you have any questions about applying for a fellowship, please contact Ev Ruch-Graham, email@example.com or 573-884-8103.
Award-winning reporters, medical experts and policy specialists will take part in sessions on medical research, public health, the business of health care and consumer health.
Come take advantage of:
• Informative panels
• Latest Resources