These journalists joined AHCJ last week:
- Alan Cassels, independent journalist; Victoria, British Columbia (@AKECassels)
- Chuck Kurtz, staff writer, Sun Publications; Overland Park, Kan.
- Valerie Lego, health reporter, WZZM-Grand Rapids, Mich. (@valerielego)
- Erin Marcus, independent journalist; Key Biscayne, Fla.
- Julia Paulus, editor/writer; Kansas City, Mo.
- Shanderia Posey, healthscene editor, The Clarion-Ledger; Jackson, Miss.
- Kelly Puente, reporter, Long Beach Press-Telegram; Long Beach, Calif.
- Cynthia Roby, independent journalist; Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Joaquin Sapien, reporter, ProPublica; New York City
- Larry Seward, reporter, KSHB-Kansas City, Mo. (LOSewardII)
- Kimber Wallace, reporter, The Manhattan Mercury; Manhattan, Kan. (Kimburglar)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.