Health Journalism 2013: Fellowships
AHCJ, with the support of the Leona M. & Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, the Missouri Foundation for Health, the California HealthCare Foundation, the New York State Health Foundation and the Colorado Health Foundation, is able to offer a number of fellowships to journalists for this conference.
- Healthier Beat Fellowships: For journalists covering beats other than health
- Fellowships for ethnic media
- Rural Health Journalism Fellowships
- Fellowships for Missouri journalists
- Fellowships for California journalists
- Fellowships for New York journalists
- Fellowships for Colorado journalists
- Fellowships for Rhode Island journalists
The fellowship deadline has passed.
AHCJ had a limited amount of travel assistance available outside of our formal fellowships. Such stipends are meant to defray some – but not all – travel costs. Applications for travel assistance were due Feb. 15.