All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Anna Boiko-Weyrauch, independent journalist, Seattle (@AnnaBoikoW)
- Paul Gough, reporter, Pittsburgh Business Times, Pittsburgh (@PBT_Paul)
- Kelsey Lindsey, independent journalist, Lansing, Mich. (@kelseyalindsey)
- David Oliver, associate editor, social media, U.S. News & World Report, Washington, D.C.
- Kate L. Yandell, associate editor, Cancer Today, Philadelphia (@kateyandell)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.