Congratulations to our AHCJ-Ethnic Media Health Journalism fellows, who will be attending Health Journalism 2017.
We were able to support these fellows this year thanks to funding from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust.
- Edgar Angel, host/producer, Jabar Communications
- Kar-Foo Chin, senior writer, America Commercial News, El Monte, Calif.
- Coshandra Dillard, editor, Liberate Magazine, Tyler, Texas
- Katti Gray, independent journalist, Monticello, N.Y.
- Kimberly Hayes Taylor, independent journalist, Detroit
- Ngoc Nguyen, California ethnic media editor, Kaiser Health News/Ethnic Media
- Maria Ortiz-Briones, health reporter, Vida en el Valle, Fresno