We were able to support these fellows this year thanks to funding from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust.
- Jenny Chen, editor, Asian Fortune News, Washington, D.C.
- Andrea Collier, independent journalist, Lansing, Mich.
- Antonio Flores-Lobos, writer/producer, La Voz Magazine, Woodstock, N.Y.
- Katti Gray, independent journalist, Monticello, N.Y.
- Kimberly Hayes Taylor, independent journalist, Detroit
- Lottie Joiner, senior editor, The Crisis Magazine, Washington, D.C.
- Maria Ortiz-Briones, health reporter, Vida en el Valle, Fresno, Calif.
- Parimal Rohit, reporter, India West, Cypress, Calif.
- Viji Sundaram, health reporter, New America Media, San Francisco
The Road to Cleveland
- Attending Health Journalism 2016? Go for a walk in Cleveland
- Health Journalism 2016 panel to look at cities tackling health and turmoil
- The Road to Cleveland: Haven’t booked your hotel yet?
- Planning for AHCJ’s annual conference with an eye on disparities
- Take the opportunity to tour a world-class medical history museum
- Share a room or ride in Cleveland