Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Margret Aldrich, producer, BringMeTheNews, Minneapolis (@mmaldrich)
- Chris Dall, health news producer, BringMeTheNews.com, Minneapolis (@cvdall)
- Mariana De Maio, student, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla. (@marianasabina)
- Sheila Eldred, producer, BringMeTheNews, Minneapolis (@milepostmedia)
- Linda Nguyen, student, University of Texas at Dallas (@linda_nguyen)
- Leslie Roberts, deputy news editor, Science Magazine, Washington, D.C.
- Mathew Rodriguez, community editor, TheBody.com, New York (@mathewrodiguez)
- Amy Sisk, reporter, The Bismarck Tribune, Bismarck, N.D., (@amyrsisk)
- Lynne Terry, health reporter, The Oregonian/OregonLive.com, Portland, Ore. (@LynnePDX)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.