AHCJ welcomes these new members:
- Jennifer Anderson, independent journalist, Falls Church, Va.
- Michelle Booth, reporter, El Tiempo, Las Vegas
- Renita Coleman, associate professor, University of Texas, Driftwood, Texas
- Nancy Cook Lauer, reporter, West Hawaii Today, Hilo, Hawaii
- Vicky Eckenrode, reporter, Star News, Wilmington, N.C.
- Marnette Federis, independent journalist, Seattle
- Holly Hacker, reporter, The Dallas Morning News, Dallas
- Toni Gerber Hope, health director, Good Housekeeping, New York
- Mark Katches, editorial director, California Watch, Berkeley, Calif.
- Anna Mathews, reporter, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles
- Nick Mulcahy, senior journalist, Medscape Medical News, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Lisa Stark, correspondent, ABC News, Washington, D.C.
- Christina Ward, independent journalist, Birmingham, Ala.
- John Wilson, student, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.