Congratulations to our AHCJ-Kansas Health Journalism fellows, who will be attending Health Journalism 2017.
We were able to support these fellows this year thanks to funding from the Kansas Health Foundation.
- Katherine Burgess, health and faith reporter, The Wichita Eagle
- Morgan Chilson, business editor, The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Larry Dreiling, senior field editor, High Plains Journal, Hays
- Luke Ranker, reporter, The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Bryan Thompson, rural health and agriculture reporter, Kansas News Service
- Megan Wingerter, health reporter, Kansas News Service