Congratulations to our AHCJ-Healthier Beat Journalism fellows, who will be attending Health Journalism 2017.
This program, aimed at better training reporters covering the health aspects of non-health beats, was supported this year by The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust.
- Robert Barrett, reporter/producer, WUWF-Pensacola
- Jason Hidalgo, business and key topics reporter, Reno Gazette-Journal
- Martin Kuz, senior reporter, San Antonio Express-News
- Heather Mongilio, reporter, Carroll County (Md.) Times
- Josh Moody, reporter, The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va.
- Jonathan O’Connell, staff writer, The Times-Tribune, Harveys Lake, Pa.