We were able to support these fellows this year thanks to funding from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust.
- Constance Alexander, independent journalist, Murray, Ky.
- Lauren Arcuri, independent journalist, Greensboro Bend, Vt.
- Tara Bannow, health reporter, The (Bend, Ore.) Bulletin
- Melissa Cassutt, reporter, Jackson Hole (Wyo.) News & Guide
- Jaclyn Cosgrove, health and medical reporter, The (Oklahoma City) Oklahoman
- Melissa Patrick, health journalist, Kentucky Health News, Lexington
- Molly Rosbach, health reporter, Yakima (Wash.) Herald-Republic
- Bryan Thompson, reporter, KHI News Service, Salina, Kansas
- David Wahlberg, health and medicine reporter, Wisconsin State Journal, Madison
- Frieda Wiley, independent journalist, Huntsville, Texas
- Phyllis Zorn, staff writer, Marion County (Kansas) Record
The Road to Cleveland
- Attending Health Journalism 2016? Go for a walk in Cleveland
- Health Journalism 2016 panel to look at cities tackling health and turmoil
- The Road to Cleveland: Haven’t booked your hotel yet?
- Planning for AHCJ’s annual conference with an eye on disparities
- Take the opportunity to tour a world-class medical history museum
- Share a room or ride in Cleveland