We were able to support these fellows this year thanks to funding from the Health Foundation for Western & Central New York.
- Henry Davis, medical reporter, The Buffalo News
- Tori DeAngelis, independent journalist, Syracuse
- Tracey Drury, reporter, Buffalo Business First
- Katherine Gibas, video journalist, TWCN-Buffalo
- James Mulder, health writer, Syracuse Post-Standard
- Chris Bolt, WAER Syracuse Public Media
The Road to Cleveland
- Attending Health Journalism 2016? Go for a walk in Cleveland
- Health Journalism 2016 panel to look at cities tackling health and turmoil
- The Road to Cleveland: Haven’t booked your hotel yet?
- Planning for AHCJ’s annual conference with an eye on disparities
- Take the opportunity to tour a world-class medical history museum
- Share a room or ride in Cleveland