Congratulations to our AHCJ-Colorado Health Journalism fellows, who will be attending AHCJ’s annual conference, Health Journalism 2016.
We were able to support these fellows this year thanks to funding from the Colorado Health Foundation.
- Erin Blakemore, independent journalist, Boulder
- Judith Graham, independent journalist, Denver
- Joelle Klein, independent journalist, Denver
- Elena Mikhaylova, blogger, Golden
- Jeannette Moninger, independent journalist, Highlands Ranch
- Elise Oberliesen, independent journalist, Westminster
- Jakob Rodgers, Reporter, The Gazette (Colorado Springs)
The Road to Cleveland
- Attending Health Journalism 2016? Go for a walk in Cleveland
- Health Journalism 2016 panel to look at cities tackling health and turmoil
- The Road to Cleveland: Haven’t booked your hotel yet?
- Planning for AHCJ’s annual conference with an eye on disparities
- Take the opportunity to tour a world-class medical history museum
- Share a room or ride in Cleveland