Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Laine Bergeson, news producer, BringMeTheNews, Minneapolis (@lainebergeson)
- Maggie Clark, business of health reporter, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, Sarasota, Fla. (@maggieclark320)
- Naomi Cohen, student, Columbia University, Los Altos, Calif.
- Folasade Falebita, student, Columbia University, Jersey City, N.J. (@sadefalebita)
- Michelle Faust, reporter/producer, WXXI Public Broadcasting, Rochester, N.Y. (@michereports)
- Cynthia McKelvey, science journalist, Multiple Sclerosis Discovery Forum, Berkeley, Calif. (@NotesofRanvier)
- Roger Plothow, editor and publisher, Post Register, Idaho Falls, Idaho (@rdplothow)
- Guimel Sibingo, student, University of Missouri, Columbia, Mo.
- Nancy Stedman, deputy editor, health, More Magazine, New York
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.