Please welcome our newest professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Nathan Bernier, reporter, KUT-Austin, Texas (@nathanbernier)
- Elizabeth Chen, student, City University of New York, Queens, N.Y.
- Ysabel Duron, reporter, KRON-San Francisco
- Sarah Gustavus, reporter, KUNM-Albuquerque, N.M. (@sarahgustavus)
- Jude Joffe-Block, senior field correspondent, KJZZ-Tempe, Ariz. (@judejoffeblock)
- Ye Won Lee, student, City University of New York, Flushing, N.Y.
- Monica Navarro, health reporter-producer, Univision-San Antonio, Texas (@monicanavarrosa)
- Sabrina Tavernise, reporter, The New York Times, Washington, D.C.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.