Please welcome our newest professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Will James, independent journalist, Westhampton Beach, N.Y. (@otherwilljames)
- Todd Bookman, health reporter, New Hampshire Public Radio, Concord, N.H. (@bookmannhpr)
- Alessandro Barbarino, student, City University of New York, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Bridget Huber, staff writer, FairWarning, Oakland, Calif. (@bridgethuber)
- John Otrompke, independent journalist, Brooklyn, .N.Y
- Ian Gordon, copy editor, Mother Jones, San Francisco (@id_gordon)
- Rachael DeNale, independent journalist, Gaithersburg, Md.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.