Please welcome AHCJ’s newest members. All new AHCJ members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Bobby DeMuro, student, University of Memphis, Davidson, N.C. (@BobbyDeMuro)
- Renee Dudley, reporter, The Post and Courier, Charleston, S.C. (@Renee_Dudley)
- Tamara Jeffries, assistant professor, Bennett College, Greensboro, N.C. (@tamjeffries)
- Larry Koz, freelance journalist, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Lomi Kriel, freelance reporter, Houston (@lomikriel)
- Thomas Maeder, senior editor, Medical Device Summit, Narberth, Pa.
- Kellie Schmitt, health reporter, The Californian, Bakersfield, Calif. (@schmitt_k)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.