These journalists have joined AHCJ recently:
- Monica Jensen, multimedia editor, SF Public Press; San Francisco (@monicajensen)
- Roger Sergel, medical coverage editor, ABC News; New York (@sergelr)
- Lauren Streicher, gynecologist and independent journalist; Chicago (@DoctorStreicher)
- Steven Reinberg, reporter, HealthyDay; Easton, Conn.
- Susan Carr, associate publisher, Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare; Concord, Mass. (@SusanCarr)
- Sandra Fryhofer, M.D., independent journalist; Atlanta
- David Finer, medical journalist, Medical Knowledge Center, Stockholm County Council; Stockholm, Sweden
- Jeffrey Perkel, independent journalist; Pocatello, Idaho (@j_perkel)
- Ben Fischer, reporter, Washington Business Journal; Arlington, Va. (@fischer_biz)
- Jennifer Thomas, reporter, Charlotte Business Journal; Charlotte, N.C. (@CBJhealthcare)
- Emily Mullin, reporter, Baltimore Business Journal; Baltimore (@emilymullin)
- Fred Mann, communications vice president, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation; Wayne, Penn.
- Erin Quinlan, health editor, Better Homes and Gardens; Tarrytown, N.Y.
- Jennifer Uscher, independent journalist; Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Brett Chase, independent journalist, Chicago
- Caroline Cassels, editor, Medscape Medical News; Toronto, Ontario
- Stephen Beale, editor, Bulldog Reporter’s Inside Health Media; El Cerrito, Calif.
- Alex Raines, student, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill; Carrboro, N.C.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.