USPharmD+ announced a list of “100 Global Health Blogs That Will Open Your Eyes” and it includes blogs written by several AHCJ members:
- Global Health Report: Journalist Christine Gorman covers what’s up and coming in health care, what needs to change and what actually works in keeping people well. Another blog from Gorman is on the list: The Health Media Watch.
- Pharmalot: Ed Silverman (who also contributes to Covering Health) writes about drug development, marketing and the companies involved from this blog.
- Superbug: Maryn McKenna’s blog about methicillin-resistant Staph aureus (MRSA)
- Health Affairs: Written by a number of journalists, including Susan Dentzer, this blog focuses mostly on U.S. health care policy.
- WSJ Health Blog: Scott Hensley contributes to and edits this Wall Street Journal blog.
Did I miss any AHCJ members who were on USPharmD+’s list? Let us know in the comments or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.