Health Journalism 2004 Resources
- Financial Statement Analysis Exercise & Spreadsheets, Jay Taparia, MBA, CFA
- Financial Statement Analysis Identifying the True Story About the Company, Jay Taparia, MBA, CFA
Blue on Blue: When Blue Cross Plans Try to Merge
- Consumer Driven Health Benefits - Playing the Game and Making the Rules, Paul Fronstin, Ph.D. Paul Fronstin, Ph.D.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield United of Wisconsin A Conversion Success Story, Thomas R. Hefty
- The CareFirst Conversion: A Case Study, Steven B. Larsen
Biotech on Our Plates
- Genomics: What is it and how will it change my food and my health, Charles C. Muscoplat, PhD
- Consumer Attitudes Toward Food Biotechnology & Genomics, David B. Schmidt
Cheating the Mentally Ill
- Mental Health Research Mental Health Research, Charlotte Mullican, M.P.H.
How I Got the Story
Is Your Local Hospital Any Good?
- Is Your Local Hospital Any Good?, Charles Ornstein
Legislative Sausage: How Health Policy is Made
Medical Arms Race: Getting the Global Perspective from the Frontlines
- The Medical Arms Race: Getting the Global Perspective, from the Frontlines, Susan Bartlett Foote, J.D., M.A.
Telemedicine: Rx for Rural Health
- Eleven Rural Health Hot Spots, Tim Size, Executive Director, RWHC Sauk City, Wisconsin
Understanding Evidence-Based Medicine