Stem cell research in California
A presentation by Zach W. Hall, president of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine, offered at a plenary on stem cell policy at Health Journalism 2007.
- Introduction. Peter J. Donovan, developmental biologist and interim co-director, Stem Cell Research Center, University of California, Irvine
- Deborah V. Ortiz, former chair of the state Senate Health Committee
- Zach W. Hall, president, California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Susan V. Bryant, Ph.D., vice chancellor of research, University of California, Irvine and member, Independent Citizens Oversight Commission for state stem cell research
- Moderator: Mary Engel, health care writer, Los Angeles Times