Health Journalism 2011: Fellowships
AHCJ, with the support of the Leona M. & Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, the Missouri Foundation for Health, the California HealthCare Foundation, the Northwest Health Foundation and the New York State Health Foundation, is able to offer a number of fellowships to journalists for this conference.
- Healthier Beat Fellowships: For journalists covering beats other than health
- Fellowships for ethnic media
- Fellowships for Missouri journalists
- Fellowships for California journalists
- Fellowships for New York journalists
- Fellowships for Oregon journalists
- Rural Health Journalism Fellowships
The application deadline has passed.
Award-winning reporters, medical experts and policy specialists will take part in sessions on medical research, public health, the business of health care and consumer health.
Come take advantage of:
• Informative panels
• Latest Resources