Please welcome our newest members of AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Dana Beyers, independent journalist, Menominee, Mich.
- Isabella Cueto, science journalist, STAT, Somerville, Mass.
- Diana Davidson, student, The University of Alabama in Huntsville, Huntsville, Ala.
- Clarissa Donnelly-Deroven, rural health and medicaid reporter, North Carolina Health News, Asheville, NC..
- Margaret Ferguson, MPH student, George Washington University, Denver, Colo.
- Joseph Goldstein, reporter, New York Times, Plainview, N.Y.
- Lex Gonzales, independent journalist, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Emily Harris, student, science/health journalist, NYU, New York
- Lisa Holton, independent journalist, The Lisa Company, Evanston, Ill.
- Devin Hursey, graduate student, University of Missouri Columbia, Lees Summit, Mo.
- Sheila Jordan, medical education manager, St. Charles Health System, Bend, Ore.
- Aina de Lapparent Alvarez, health reporter, Columbia Journalist, New York
- Serenity Mirabito, independent journalist, Grand Junction, Colo.
- Rebecca Myers, independent journalist, Wharton, Texas
- Arek Sarkissian, health reporter, POLITICO Florida, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Barbara Shelly, independent journalist, Kansas City, Mo.
- Kellie Lease Stecher, independent journalist, Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Christina Szalinski, independent journalist, Philadelphia
- Deirtra Thompson, editorial director, Medscape, New York
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.