Please welcome our newest members of AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Richard Batka, editor and clinical strategist, Haymarket Media, Inc., New York
- Kimberly Bollom, nursing education specialist, South Lyon, Mich.
- Carla Eisenstein, independent journalist, Dayton, Ohio
- Morgan Gonzales, graduate student, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
- Tsira Gvasalia, independent journalist, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Anita Hofschneider, reporter, Honolulu Civil Beat, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Julia Hotz, independent journalist, Glen Rock, N.J.
- Kyle LaHucik, staff writer, Fierce Biotech, Chicago
- Ryan Levi, podcast producer, Washington, D.C.
- Kelly Morris, independent journalist, Ewa Beach, Hawaii
- Kari Oakes, managing editor, Regulatory Focus, Middleton, Wisc.
- Jean Thilmany, health journalist, freelance, Saint Paul, Minn.
- Dan Vock, independent journalist, Washington, D.C.
- Leslie Walker, senior producer, San Francisco, Calif.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.