Please welcome our newest members of AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Emily Green, associate editor and reporter, The Lund Report, Gladsone, Ore.
- Risa Kerslake, independent journalist, Coon Rapids, Minn.
- Jennifer Nelson, independent journalist, Neptune Beach, Fla.
- Christopher O’Donnell, health and medicine reporter, Tampa Bay Times, Riverview, Fla.
- Emily Reyes, public health reporter, The Los Angeles Times
- Christina Vogt, senior associate editor, Everyday Health, Hamilton, N.J.
- Aallyah Wright, independent journalist, Washington, D.C.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.