Please welcome our newest members of AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Suzanne Ball, independent journalist, Manhattan, Ill.
- Carrie Brewer, Morrison, Colo.
- JoAnn Green, independent journalist, Boardman, Ohio
- Sara Kassabian, independent journalist, Oakland, Calif.
- Jennifer Moore, news director, KSMU-Ozarks Public Radio, Springfield, Mo.
- Elijah Sadaphal, independent journalist, Fresh Meadows, N.Y.
- Phoebe Taylor-Vuolo, rural health reporter, WSKG Public Telecommunications, New Kingston, N.Y.
- Lindsay VanSomeren, , independent journalist, Kirkland, Wash.
- Julie Wernau, health journalist, Wall Street Journal, East Lyme, Conn.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.