Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Emily Anthes, independent journalist, , Brooklyn, N.Y. (@emilyanthes)
- Andrew Becker, independent journalist, Salt Lake City, Utah (@BeckerReports)
- Eve Becker, editor, Chicago Health Magazine, Chicago
- Aaron Bolton, reporter, Montana Public Radio, Columbia Falls, Mont. (@ambolton1)
- Andrew Dunn, healthcare reporter, Business Insider, Washington, D.C. (@AndrewE_Dunn)
- Amy Isler, independent journalist, Tracy, Calif.
- Sarah Klein, managing editor, Livestrong.com, Cambridge, Mass. (@sarklei)
- Haley Mensik, associate editor, Healthcare Dive, Washington, D.C. (@haileymensik1)
- Turna Ray, managing editor, Precision Oncology News, GenomeWeb, New York (@turnaray)
- Patricia Salber, chief executive officer, The Doctor Weighs In, Larkspur, Calif. (@docweighsin)
- Brenda Schoolfield, independent journalist, Austin, Texas (@Bschoolfield)
- Bianca Seidman, independent journalist, Brooklyn, N.Y. (@BiancaCS)
- Nona Tepper, staff reporter, Modern Healthcare, Chicago (@ntepper90)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.
Lauren Evoy Davis, health reporter, Chesapeake Beach, MD (@davisoy)