All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Diane Asitimbay, independent journalist, San Diego
- Kayla Behbahani, associate psychiatrist, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Dedham, Mass. (@drkaylab)
- Jeffrey Billman, independent journalist, Durham, N.C. (@jeffreybillman)
- Michael Cadigan, MMJ/anchor, Spectrum News 1, Louisville, Ky. (@michaelcadigan)
- Anissa Gardizy, business writer, The Boston Globe, Boston
- Jonathan Gelber, physician, orthopedic surgeon, Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester, Minn. (@JonathanGelber)
- Stephanie Goldberg, health care reporter, Crain’s Chicago Business, Chicago (@steph_goldberg)
- Kara Hartnett, staff writer, Nashville Post, Nashville (@karahartnett)
- Mark Horvit, associate professor, University of Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo. (@markhorvit)
- Cierra Johnson, reporter/fill-in anchor, KNTV NBC Bay Area News, San Jose, Calif.
- Kelli Kenison, clinical assistant professor, University of South Carolina, Hopkins, S.C.
- Brittney Lindstrom, student, Regent University, Skokie, Ill.
- Kakoli Mukherjee, senior reporter, The New Indian Express, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Michael Reicher, investigative reporter, Seattle Times, Bainbridge Island, Wash. (@mreicher)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.