All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Tracy Brannstrom, graduate student, University of Chicago, Waitsfield, Vt.
- Benjamin Gallarda, associate director, oncology content strategy, Aptus Health, Puteaux, France (@bgallarda)
- Francesca Krempa, student, City University of New York, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Holly Lawrence, independent journalist, Washington, D.C.
- Vanessa Nirode, independent journalist, New York
- Leo Nissola, independent journalist, San Francisco (@LeoNissolaMD)
- Leigh Paterson, mental health reporter, KUNC Public Radio, Denver (@LeighSPaterson)
- Elise Reuter, reporter, MedCity News, San Diego (@EliseReuter)
- Lisa Shephard, graduate student, Johns Hopkins, Ithaca, N.Y.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.