All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Aaliyah Bowden, student, North Carolina Central University, Jacksonville, N.C. (@AaliyahCBowden)
- Arefa Cassoobhoy, senior medical director, WebMD, Atlanta (@ArefaMD)
- Ann Davis, independent journalist, Oakland, Calif. (@AnnLeslieDavis)
- Jennifer Dizon, independent journalist, Virgninia Beach, Va. (@jenniferldizon)
- Allison Flynn, registered nurse, Monmouth Medical Center, Eatontown, N.J.
- Adrienne Hand, independent journalist, Bethesda, Md. (@adrienne_hand)
- Jessie Hellmann, health care reporter, The Hill, Washington, D.C. (@Jhellmann)
- Sarah Issa, medical and editorial manager, Univadis (Medscape), Paris, (@SerahCi)
- Craig McCrohon, director, Policy Data Institute, Chicago
- Sarah True, reseach anaylst, Kaiser Family Foundation, Silver Spring, Md. (@truesarahR)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.