All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Katy Burnell Evans, health reporter, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va. (@kburnellevans)
- Miriam Calleja Shaw, independent journalist, San Giljan, Malta (@miriam_calleja)
- Hannah Critchfield, inmate health and gender health reporter, North Carolina Health News, Durham, N.C. (@Hannacritch)
- Yves Goulnik, vice president, medical and editorial, Univadis-Medscape, La Défense
- Gary Greenberg, independent journalist, Boca Raton, Fla. (@superwriterinc)
- Jolene Hansen, independent journalist, Rochester, Minn. (@jolenehansen)
- Jennifer Herrin, independent journalist, Newmarket, England
- Amit Phull, medical director; vice president of strategy & insights, Doximity, San Francisco (@Dox_Amit)
- Lydia Ramsey Pflanzer, health care editor, Business Insider, Brooklyn, N.Y. (@lydiaramsey125)
- Ruth Serven, assistant city editor, The Daily Progress, Charlottesville, Va. (@ruthservensmith)
- Sonia Waraich, reporter, The Times-Standard, Eureka, Calif.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.