All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Amity Addrisi, chief medical reporter, KING-Seattle
- Ramon Antonio, independent journalist, Bronx, N.Y.
- Jordan Davidson, editorial director, news & lifestyle, The Mighty, New York (@ja_davids)
- Miriam Davis, medical writer and editor, Univadis Medical News, Silver Spring, Md.
- Carolyn Dolcimascolo, managing editor, WINK News, Fort Myers, Fla.
- Sara Ganim, independent journalist, New York, N.Y. (@sganim)
- Nicole Karlis, writer, Salon, Oakland, Calif. (@nicolekarlis)
- Shireen Korkzan, independent journalist, Hobart, Ind. (@smkrm5)
- Barbara Lewis, retired, Sherman Oaks, Calif. (@JoansFBoR)
- Shawna Lucas, publisher, Space Coast Magazine, Melbourne Beach, Fla.
- Natalia Megas (@NataliaMegas)
- Susan Peirce, principal, owner, Peirce Medical Communications, Clemson, S.C.
- Ruby Prosser Scully, writer, The Medical Republic, Sydney, Australia (@rubyprosser)
- Kimberly Reeves, independent journalist, Austin, Texas (@edwonkkimmy)
- Michael Roehrman, executive editor, Wichita Eagle, Wichita, Kan.
- Keith Sargeant, reporter, NJ Advance Media, Keyport, N.J. (@ksargeantnj)
- Jill Weberding, nurse, writer, Nurse Assure, Batesville, Ind.
- DJ Wilson, CEO/publisher, State of Reform, Woodway, Wash. (@djwilson5)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.