Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Cathie Anderson, health care reporter, The Sacramento Bee, Sacramento, Calif.
- Helene Engler, independent journalist, Austin, Texas
- Katherine Foley, reporter, Quartz, Washington, D.C. (@katherineefoley)
- Laura Griffin, producer, Last Week Tonight, New York (@lgriffin)
- Michele Hollow, independent journalist, South Orange, N.J. (@michelechollow)
- Erin Kelly, special projects editor, Haymarket Media, Inc., Elizabeth, N.J.
- Heidi Moore, editor, Dermatology Advisor, New York
- Liv Osby, health writer, The Greenville News, Greenville, S.C. (@livgnews)
- Claire Thornton, audio journalist, USA Today, San Antonio, Texas (@claire_thornto)
- Nicholette Zeliadt, senior news writer, Spectrum, New York (@nzeliadt)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.