Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Bethany Ao, reporter, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia (@bethanyao)
- Chace Beech, student, University of Southern California, Santa Monica, Calif.
- Amy Bennett Williams, senior writer, USA Today Network /Florida, Alva, Fla. (@AMYSWFL)
- Christine Comizio, health editor, U.S. News & World Report, Arlington, Va. (@Christinesthebe)
- Nicholas Florko, Washington correspondent, Stat, Silver Spring, Md. (@NicholasFlorko)
- Genevieve Glass, graduate student, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Jay Greene, senior reporter, health care and energy, Crain’s Detroit Business, Detroit
- Laura Hipshire, communications specialist/editor, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Canton, Mich.
- Renee Jean, assistant managing editor, Williston Herald, Williston, N.D.
- William Liu, student, Baruch College, Fresh Meadows, N.Y.
- Susan Lorimer, independent journalist, Chicago
- Shayla Love, staff writer, Vice, Brooklyn, N.Y. (@shayla__love)
- Michele Marill, independent journalist, Decatur, Ga.
- Cedrek McFadden, M.D., Simpsonville, S.C. (@cedrekmd)
- Stacey McKenna, independent journalist, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Gail Reed, executive editor, MEDICC Review journal, Weston, Fla. (@MediccGail)
- Yuanyuan Wei, graduate gerontology student, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- William Wells, independent journalist, New York
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.