Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Claudia Boyd-Barrett, independent journalist, Ojai, Calif. (@reporteratlarge)
- Sarah DiGiulio, contributing editor, Everyday Health, Brooklyn, N.Y. (@S_DiGiulio)
- Ida Jooste, global health media adviser, Internews, Manor Gardens, South Africa (@idajooste)
- Caroline Kelly, breaking news reporter, CNN, Washington, D.C. (@caroline_mkelly)
- Carolyn Kylstra, editor in chief, Self, South Orange, N.J. (@carolynkylstra)
- Zeena Nackerdien, medical writer, Medpage Today, Norwalk, Conn.
- Kara Nyberg, independent journalist, Boulder, Colo.
- Maggie O’Neill, assistant editor, Health.com, New York
- Haven Orecchio-Egresitz, health care reporter, Berkshire Eagle, Pittsfield, Mass. (@HavenEagle)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.