Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Kaitlin Ahern, senior wellbeing editor, Livestrong.org, New York
- Ferdous Al-Faruque, senior reporter, Medtech Insight/Informa, Washington, D.C. (@alfaruque)
- Tiffanie Chai, graduate research assistant, Cornell University, Bellevue, Wash.
- Liora Engel-Smith, rural health reporter, North Carolina Health News, Cary, N.C.
- Gwendolyn Inocencio, student, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Robert King, reporter, Fierce Healthcare, Alexandria, Va. (@rking_19)
- Debra Landis, independent journalist, Chatham, Ill. (@DebraChandlerL1)
- Sunil Moreker, independent journalist, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (@morekersunil)
- Patricia Schoch, independent journalist, Wake Forest, N.C. (@PatSchoch)
- Sam Whitehead, reporter, WABE, Atlanta, (@sclaudwhitehead)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.