Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Tina DiMarcantonio Brown, managing editor, Physician’s Briefing, HealthDay, Philadelphia
- Jiayue Huang, health care reporter, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Hong Kong
- Craig Kasper, managing director, NYHD | Institute For Hearing & Balance, New York, N.Y. (@DrCraigKasper)
- Brian Simpson, editor-in-chief, Global Health NOW, Baltimore, Md. (@briansimpson99)
- Eric Strauss, managing editor, ABC News Medical Unit, New York, N.Y. (@ericmstrauss)
- Wendy Wisner, independent journalist, Douglaston, N.Y. (@wendywisner)
- Ronald Yaros, associate professor, University of Maryland Philip Merrill College of Journalism, College Park, Md. (@ryaros)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.