Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ.
All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- James Bullen, producer, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Surrey Hills, New South Wales
- Jeff Craven, independent journalist, Wilmington, Del. (@jeffbcraven)
- Michael Gibney, health care reporter, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Washington, D.C. (@michaelhgibney)
- Megan Jula, master of public health student, George Washington University, Washington, D.C. (@MeganJula)
- Melba Newsome, independent journalist, Charlotte, N.C.
- Alice Ollstein, health care reporter, Politico, Washington, D.C. (@AliceOllstein)
- Aida Panikyan, editor-medical journalist, DUMA-National daily newspaper, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Polina Porotsky, student, New York University, New York
- Dave Rosenthal, managing editor, Side Effects Public Media, Indianapolis (@DaveRosenthal1)
- Elisha Sauers, health reporter, The Virginian-Pilot, Norfolk, Va. (@elishasauers)
- Roger Sergel, independent journalist, Wellesley, Mass.
- Meredith Sheldon, student, University of Florida, Weston, Fla. (@MeredithSheldon)
- Lauren Smith, writer, Healthination, Denver (@oatmealartist)
- Lisa Spear, associate editor, Sleep Review, Greenfield, Mass. (@LisaNSpear)
- Sara Talpos, independent journalist, Ann Arbor, Mich. (@Sara_Talpos)
- Delanie Vinzant, student, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo. (@morganadelanie)
- Laura Warren, student, Irish Institute of Health & Nutrition, Kilkenny, Ireland (@EliteLivingie)
- KC Wright, independent journalist, Elkins, N.H. (@WildberryComm)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.