All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Ariel Cohen, associate editor, Inside Health Policy, Arlington, Va. (@arielcohen37)
- Stephanie Colombini, reporter, WUSF Public Media, Tampa, Fla. (@steph_colombini)
- Scot Faulkner, independent journalist, Harpers Ferry, W.V. (@scotfaulkner53)
- Gretchen Miller, managing editor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Annapolis, Md. (@closler)
- Kendall Morgan, independent journalist, Durham, N.C.
- Sarah Ovaska-Few, reporter, North Carolina Health News, Chapel Hill, N.C. (@SarahOvaska)
- Aneri Pattani, health reporter, Philadelphia Media Network, Philadelphia (@aneripattani)
- Sana Siwolop, health journalist and educator, St. John’s University, New Rochelle, N.Y. (@SanaSiwolop)
- Julissa Trevino, independent journalist, Fort Worth, Texas (@JulissaTrevino)
- Julianne Wey, health care reporter, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Charlottesville, Va.
- Jared Whitlock, reporter, San Diego Business Journal, Encinitas, Calif.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.