All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Lorie Sumner, independent journalist, San Diego (@lshealthwriter)
- Joseph Orozco, station manager, Hoopa Tribal Radio, KIDE-FM, Hoopa, Calif.
- Jinghong Chen, reporter, AIS Health, Washington, D.C.
- Melissa Davlin, producer, Idaho Public Television, Boise, Idaho
- Maria La Ganga, reporter, Idaho Statesman, Boise, Idaho (@marialaganga)
- Linda Matchan, independent journalist, Newton Centre, Mass. (@GlobeMatchan)
- Therese Borchard, senior editor, HealthCentral.com, Arlington, Md. (@ThereseBorchard)
- India Mackinson, student intern, North Carolina Health News, Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Jared Weber, student intern, North Carolina Health News, Chapel Hill, N.C. (@jared_webby)
- Steven Petro, contributing writer, The Washington Post, Hillsborough, N.C. (@STEVENPETROW)
- Yasmin Bendaas, science writer, EducationNC, Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Amanda Eisenberg, New York health care reporter, Politico, Park Ridge, N.J.
- Mayda Ortega, reporter, KUNM Radio’s Public Health New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M. (@MayVOrtega)
- Linda Wetzel, executive editor, UBM Medica, North Olmsted, Ohio
- Brenda Walker, independent journalist, Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Aparna Zalani, producer, CBS News, Southlake, Texas (@AparnaZalani)
- Monique Calello, reporter, News Leader/Gannett, Staunton, Va. (@moniquecalello)
- Silke Schmidt, independent journalist, Madison, Wis.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.