All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Eden Blackwell, policy analyst, Center for Mississippi Health Policy, Jackson, Miss.
- Aimee Cunningham, biomedical writer, Science News, Washington, D.C.
- Prajakta Dhapte, student, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. (@PrajaktaDhapte1)
- Lev Facher, Washington correspondent, Stat, Washington, D.C. (@levfacher)
- Nicole Gesualdo, doctoral student, Rutgers University, Long Island City, N.Y.
- Justine Griffin, health & medicine reporter, Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, Fla. (@SunBizGriffin)
- Joel Herbert, graduate student , University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. (@JKiranUGAGrady)
- Katie Kleeman, audience engagement editor, Knowable Magazine, Annual Reviews, Palo Alto, Calif. (@fleemanator)
- Amanda Loudin, independent journalist, Ellicott City, Md. (@misszippy1)
- Susannah Luthi, reporter, Modern Healthcare, Washington, D.C. (@SusannahLuthi)
- Jamarcus Mathis, graduate student, University of Georgia, Tyrone, Ga.
- Amanda McCracken, independent journalist, Boulder, Colo. (@writermccracken)
- Jeff Ostrowski, reporter, Palm Beach Post, Lake Worth, Fla. (@bio561)
- Rachel Warren, svp editorial, MedPage Today, New York, N.Y. (@r8chelwarren)
- Lindzi Wessel, reporter, Knowable Magazine, Palo Alto, Calif. (@LindziWessel)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.