All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Carlos Gutierrez, student, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, New York
- Kery Murakami, health care reporter, S&P Global, Washington, D.C.
- Erik Neumann, health reporter, KUER, Salt Lake City, Utah (@ErikMNeumann)
- Andrea Peck, independent journalist, Bainbridge Island, Wash. (@AndreaDPeck)
- Evan Sweeney, senior editor, FierceHealthcare, South Portland, Maine (@DB_Sweeney)
- Kristi Tanner, reporter/analyst, Detroit Free Press, Highland, Mich. (@midatalove)
- Kathy Young, video journalist, Associated Press, Ridgewood, N.J. (@kathyyoung9)
- Christine Yu, independent journalist, Brooklyn, N.Y. (@cyu888)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.