All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Carolyn Abate, independent journalist, San Francisco (@carolynabate)
- Bob Barnett, editor, Bottom Line Inc., New York (@BobBarnett)
- Lindsey Bever, reporter, The Washington Post, Washington, D.C. (@lindseybever)
- Isabella Gomes, reporter, Miami New Times, Sayerville, N.J. (@IsabellaViGomes)
- Serusha Govender, independent journalist, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Roy Greene, health editor, The Boston Globe, Boston (@roygreene)
- Arthur Levine, independent journalist, , Washington, D.C. (@ArtL7)
- Preeti Malani, professor of medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.