Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Camila Kerwin, student, Columbia University, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Thomas Goldsmith, reporter, North Carolina Health News, Raleigh, N.C. (@tommygoldsmith)
- Ray Nolting, managing editor, Parsons Sun, Parsons, Kan. (@ParsonsSun)
- Sean Hamill, reporter, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh, Pa. (@seandhamill)
- Mike Stephenson, freelance, StephensonStories.com, Tampa, Fla. (@TampaStephenson)
- Erin Hare, graduate student, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh (@sciencetosense)
- Kathy Jean Schultz, independent journalist, Goleta, Calif. (@kjschul)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.