Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Diana Aguilera, reporter, Valley Public Radio, Fresno, Calif.
- Dorothy Bland, dean, University of North Texas Mayborn School of Journalism, Denton, Texas
- Paul Cerrato, independent journalist, Warwick, N.Y. (@plcerrato)
- Stephanie Doyle, executive editor of digital media, WGHP-Summerfield, N.C. (@sdoylewrites)
- Laura Garcia, health reporter, Victoria Advocate, Victoria, Texas (@reporter_laura)
- Andrew Gregory, health editor, Daily Mirror, London (@andrewgregory)
- David Hudnall, staff writer, The Pitch, Kansas City, Mo. (@davidhudnall)
- Teresa Lamsam, executive editor, Native Health News Alliance, Omaha, Neb. (@tlamsam)
- Daylina Miller, multimedia journalist, WUSF Public Media, New Port Richey, Fla. (@DaylinaMiller)
- Michele Munz, health reporter, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, St. Louis (@michelemunz)
- Jena Sauber, reporter, St. Joseph News-Press, St. Joseph, Mo.
- Zachary Tracer, reporter, Bloomberg News, New York, N.Y. (@ztracer)
- Lottie Watts, producer/reporter, WUSF Public Media, Tampa, Fla. (@lottie_watts)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.