Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Amanda Aronczyk, reporter, WNYC-New York (@aronczyk)
- Agata Blaszczak-Boxe, independent journalist, Brooklyn, N.Y. (@agataboxe)
- Amy Hockert, editor in chief, BringMeTheNews, Minneapolis
- Fejiro Oliver, independent journalist, Uyo, Nigeria (@fejirooliver86)
- Darius Tahir, reporter, Modern Healthcare, Washington, D.C. (@dariustahir)
- Emily Weigel, graduate student, Yale School of Nursing, North Bethesda, Md.
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.