Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Deborah Adedoja, student, Austin College, Philadelphia
- Marie Benz, editor, MedicalResearch.com, Narbeth, Pa. (@mariebenz_md)
- Mary Forman, student, Boston University, Niskayuna, N.Y.
- Gary Heiting, senior editor, AllAboutVision.com, Stillwater, Minn.
- Vladimire Herard, independent journalist, Chicago
- Fran Hopkins, senior editor, Clinician Reviews, Parsippany, N.J. (@FMFHopkins)
- Linda Johnson, CAR coordinator, Lexington Herald-Leader, Lexington, Ky. (@lpalmateer33)
- Rachel Monahan, reporter, The Lund Report, Portland, Ore. (@rachelmonahan)
- Kim Mulford, health reporter, Courier-Post, Cherry Hill, N.J. (@CP_KimMulford)
- Natasha Persaud, editor, Remedy Health Media, New York
- Susan Schackman, producer, CBS News, New York
- Richard Scott, health journalist, Philadelphia
- Shara Yurkiewicz, staff reporter/medical journalism fellow, MedPage Today, New York, (@sharayurkiewicz)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.