Please welcome these new professional and student members to AHCJ. All new members are welcome to stop by this post’s comment section to introduce themselves.
- Allison Curley, independent journalist, Pittsburgh (@ConvoSci)
- Heidi de Marco, multimedia reporter, Kaiser Health News, Menlo Park, Calif. (@heidi_demarco)
- Karishma Desai, student, Boston University, Cary, N.C.
- Daysha Eaton, news director, KYUK Public Radio, Bethel, Alaska
- Mary Ann Steiner, editor, Health Progress, St. Louis
- Andy Williams, lecturer, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales (@llantwit)
If you haven’t joined yet, see what member benefits you’re missing out on: Access to more than 50 journals and databases, tip sheets and articles from your colleagues on how they’ve reported stories, conferences, workshops, online training, reporting guides and more. Join AHCJ today to get a wealth of support and tools to help you.